Monday, October 28, 2013

All Is Right in the World

My beloved Oregon Ducks are at #2. My beloved Seahawks are playing tonight. All is right in the world.

I made sure to sit on Will's chest while he was waking up so he could open his eyes and come face to face with the Oregon logo on my shirt. He thought he was getting sexy time. When he realized what was going on, he tried to throw me off the bed. As an act of defiance, he put on his Buccaneers Super Bowl championship shirt. Touché. Well played, Sir.

Sure, neither of my teams have a national championship...yet.

But both my teams are great this year. GREAT. Both. Great. Mine.

It would be an upset if the Ducks didn't go to the BCS Bowl. The NFL is a little less predictable, but the Seahawks are well on their way to getting into the Super Bowl.

I just had to let everyone know. Monday has been a great day for Ech so far...and an okay one for Will.

3 comments:

  1. No offense to the seahawks but I need them to not do so good tonight because of my fantasy football hahahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun when your fave team wins! I'm hoping for a Red Sox win tonight!

    ReplyDelete