Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ech & Will in Real Life

The number one thing you need to know about Ech & Will...we're weird. Here are some glimpses of us in real life:

Will cupped his hand around my chin while I was lying on my stomach in bed checking my Facebook. He told me to use it as a head rest. And I did. We then spent the next few minutes like that until his arm got tired. Don't ask why. I don't know. It seemed natural at the time.

Will: I want a red panda. Look it up and see how much it would cost.
Ech: Aww! They're endangered! We can't buy one. Ooo! We can adopt one for $50 or $5 a month. They even have pictures and we can pick which one we want.
Will: [practically jumping out of his seat] REALLY!? There's no way it's that cheap! Really!?
Ech: [sensing he was interpreting incorrectly] No. Adopt them as in we send money for them to be taken care of. Like those kids in Africa.
Will: What? Fuck that! I want one to keep! Look on the black market.
After that we watched red panda videos on YouTube. The one with the pumpkin is our all-time favorite. We also like to talk about what it would be like if we really did get to have a red panda in real life. But then we both end up depressed that we will never be able to have one as a pet.

We act like cats to annoy each other. I'll paw at his face with my hands. He'll rub his head against me. I'll sit on his chest between him and his iPad. He tries to sit on me. I say "tries" because I end up getting mad and yell at him to stop crushing me.

Will: Did you just smell my hair?
Ech: Yeah, I wanted to make sure you washed it. Sometimes I think you fake it.
Will: No. I did. I'm not stupid.
Ech: Well...
Will: Faking orgasms don't count.
Ech: What!?
Will: I don't know. I really don't know what we're talking about.

We like to misquote funny parts of movies or tv shows to each other. I say "misquote" because neither of us can ever memorize quotes. Most times we're the only ones who understand what the other is trying to quote. We have learned not to do this in front of other people because our misquotes are that bad and so far off.

Soo...yep. We're weird.

6 comments:

  1. Ha, loved this post. I'm really weird too and so is my husband so it works out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I'm sorry about the lack of red pandas in your life, though. I have a really hard time with exact movie quotes too, but my family is really big on them, so they crush me whenever I try to quote a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, i think you guys sound adorable! It's those little things that make couples just unique, you know? Like Joel and I love singing random 80s and 90s songs in the car, and on request, I bust out my gangsta rap. It's just an "us" thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, such a sweet glimpse into your "normal" lives... I really think that movies have it all wrong, nobody acts like hollywood characters, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog on my phone a lot and rarely comment when I'm on my phone because it is much too time consuming and normally I'm on break at work. But anyways........... when I read this post I smiled. You guys are just... just... just.... so incredible! Silly and weird and genuine with each other. And I just love all the little quirks that you have. It's so weird. I don't actually "know" you, but I feel like I know you. And I just love you guys. And your love for each other is SO true! And SO deep. And I guess I just want to say thank you so much for sharing this and making me laugh and smile and be all happy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red pandas are only $20,000 on Zoo Tycoon. :)

    ReplyDelete