Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Leonardo Da Vinci

We ran across a small museum of Da Vinci's works and I had to go in. Will has been in a different one in a different part of the city and he said it was similar. It just had different inventions on display. I would love to see more! When we paid for our tickets, we were encouraged to play with the displays (unless there was a sign saying not to touch) and take pictures (as long as the flash was off for the paintings). Score! We had a blast in there.

[hover over the pictures for captions]

Leonardo da Vinci inventions
Leonardo da Vinci inventions

3 comments:

  1. That would be really interesting! I remember reading a couple books about Da Vinci when I was in school, he sure seemed like quite the character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! We are museum people so this is right up our alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe good times. I haven't been to a museum in ages!

    ReplyDelete