Friday, October 11, 2013

Sunshine

The wonderful Jen from The Adventures of Our Army Life listed me for the Sunshine Award. How sweet is she?

Sunshine Award

The Rules Are:
1. Include the award logo in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.

1. What is your biggest fear?
Something happening to Will or my family. I can't imagine what it would be like without them.

2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Definitely a night owl. I do enjoy being an early bird, but it's not something that comes naturally.

3. If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?
I feel like if I changed something from my past, it would alter my current life. I very much enjoy what I have going on so I'd let my past mistakes stand.

4. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
I wish! Will definitely wishes. We really really really want a dog. Even if we could have one at this house, it wouldn't be fair since we don't have any space for it to run around. If our next duty station is in the US then we'll definitely make sure to get a place with plenty of room for a dog and a kid.

5. Did you do everything you wanted to do this summer?
Yep! I didn't set the bar too high with expectations though. I knew I wanted to do some traveling and I did a lot of that back home and a little here in Europe. Overall it was a successful summer.

6. What is your favorite song?
The answer is constantly changing. Right now I have "I Don't Want This Night to End" by Luke Bryan on repeat.

7. If you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you take with you?
My husband, a good book, and my iPhone.

8. Would you rather cook or go out to eat?
If we had the money, we'd eat out all the time. I love to cook, but I hate doing dishes.

9. What is your dream car?
A BMW of some kind. My husband has a specific BMW that he wants, but I like pretty much all of them.

10. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I'm doing it now! I'm a housewife. But if I had to work I always thought it would be so much fun to work in book publishing.

My questions:
1. Who are your top blogger crushes?
2. If you could sit and chat with someone in all of history who would you talk to?
3. What are you avoiding doing right now?
4. Do you have any big plans for the holiday season?
5. What tv shows are you addicted to?
6. What are your guilty pleasures?
7. Who is the person you go to when you need to vent?
8. What do you put on your pizza?
9. Where do you want to go to on your next vacation?
10. What do you think of this mustache craze?

I nominate anyone that reads this post. I genuinely want to know the answers to your questions. So if you don't want to make a whole post, leave your answers in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. You did get to travel a lot this past summer! That's cool to look back on, even if it wasn't the best since your man wasn't there. And housewife is the best job ever, in my opinion.
    I think the mustache craze is weird. When Angel shaves after a week or two, he'll leave his mustache just to freak me out because he looks like a legit shady bad guy in some old movie where the bad guys were really obvious. And I'm addicted to The Office and Downton Abbey, and I'm proud of myself for getting my little sister addicted to them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a night owl. I am not happy in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book publishing would be really interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete