Monday, October 28, 2013

The Lesser Photographed Parts of Venice

Will and I have been to Venice a number of times. So we thought that instead of taking the normal pictures and showing you the usual Venice sights, we'd show you some of the lesser photographed parts.

By the way, this was all Will's idea. My man is such a genius.

Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice
Venice

We felt like such dorks running around, taking pictures of construction sites and blank walls. We were both giggling uncontrollably and Will kept yelling at me to hurry up because people were staring. My friend's parents didn't give any indication that they thought we were weirdos until we told them what they were doing. They got really into it too and began pointed out spots for us.

The trash guy was kind of cool though. How often do you see a trash collector using a trash boat? First he loaded the metal container. Then rolled the container over to the edge of the water and hooked it onto an arm on the boat. Kind of like trash trucks do, but it was a boat so it seemed cooler.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know how it took me so long to get my booty over to your blog! So happy to finally be a reader :) Those pictures are hilarious, glad you guys got a laugh in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie... I totally want to see the main photographed parts of Venice, too :) So that I can live vicariously through you! It's amazing you've been so many times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny, I love it! :) :) Could do a whole series of these in different cities...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha hilarious. I probably wouldn't even have known this was Venice.

    ReplyDelete