Friday, November 22, 2013

Driving in Northern Italy

I'm not the kind of person who likes to just go for a drive. I like to have a destination or purpose in mind. But that's what Will and I ended up doing on Wednesday. He had a class and got out early. It's been raining off and on all week and we had a patch of gorgeous sunny weather so I didn't want to waste it. Problem was, we didn't know what to do with ourselves. We thought we'd find somewhere to explore or a park along the way, but we kept missing them or we'd end up in small towns. So basically we went for an afternoon drive. Will was fine with that. I was grumpy about it.

But to be an optimist...
We got out of the house. We got to enjoy some sunshine between the rains. We got to spend time together.

driving in northern Italy
driving in northern Italy
driving in northern Italy
driving in northern Italy
driving in northern Italy

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I would love to take a drive there, it seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for looking at the bright side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sunshine!!!!!!! :D :D These photos made me smile, I miss the blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not really one for just driving with no destination and purpose either--but it is a good thing to get out and enjoy a sunny day! Even if you didn't accomplish anything specific or extra-exciting!

    ReplyDelete