Monday, November 11, 2013

PTSD Awareness

PTSD has been on my mind for awhile. I've been watching my husband for signs ever since he came home. He says he's okay and hasn't had any issues. But I still worry and I still watch.

I was happy to oblige when I was asked to share this post with you from American Recall Center:


To be honest. I would have shared it, even if I hadn't been asked. The post talks about symptoms and common treatments of PTSD. What I found interesting was that it also highlights the importance of knowing the side effects of prescribed drug treatments.

The post doesn't advocate or discourage any treatment. It simply gives information and states some facts you may not know. And as they say: Information is power. Go become more powerful.

Thank you to all the brave Veterans. Words cannot fully express my gratitude for all that you have done/will do.

3 comments:

  1. Both times Kyle came home I watched for any little sign of PTSD. It is amazing that as military spouses we know to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day to post about PTSD awareness. Happy Veteran's Day to your husband! Thank you for your service! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great timing for this post ;)

    ReplyDelete