Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Things That Amuse Me

My favorite thing about visiting Pisa is all the silly poses. There was an Asian girl sitting on the ground, with her legs in the air, leaning back on one arm, and throwing up a peace sign with her other hand. I really don't think her photographer got much of the tower. They were way too close. And as we were leaving, I saw two teenage girls sneaking onto the lawn behind the tower to take pictures. As in the lawn right behind the tower. One of the girls handed her phone to her friend and immediately laid down on her stomach and cupped her chin in her hands. Cute pose...terrible positioning. The look on her friend's face was priceless when she saw her friend lie down. First a "Are you kidding me!?" followed by a "well...okay...we can try this...I guess".

I wasn't quick enough to catch all the hilarious poses, but here are some of the ones I did catch:

tourists at Pisa
tourists at Pisa

And my all time favorite...(This was taken on our visit from last year.)

7 comments:

  1. hahaha! The guy lying down on the ground to take a picture--well that's dedication! It is pretty funny to see so many people determined to pose with the Tower of Pisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I can't imagine the creativity some people come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... reminds me of being at the Louvre and seeing everybody with their fingers on top, I love watching people take photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha oh my goodness that would be incredible to watch all the people moving around and positioning each other for the "best pose"
    too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Italy! But I never had the chance to see Pissa! Love the pictures :)!

    ReplyDelete