Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Reactions

Will and I had a great Christmas together. We opened up our presents early (a little after midnight on Christmas Eve) and spent all day and night playing with our presents. Our families got us the perfect presents and we spoiled each other rotten. The best reaction from Will was the blanket my mom made for him. He thought I was teasing him when I said she made it. Then he pretended it was a cape and made super hero poses. Then he brought it downstairs with him to cuddle with while we watched his new Dragon Ball Z dvds. (I've never watched it and it was his favorite show as a kid so he's been really excited about educating me.)



We rounded out our night with dinner with our favorite people stationed here with us. The kind of people we can spend hours talking to and not run out of things to say and the kind of people who you can laugh with all night long. Basically, the kind of people you want to spend holidays with when you can't be at home.

I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and if it wasn't I hope you get your magic soon.

8 comments:

  1. :) Sounds like a fun celebration for you guys! Angel likes to watch Dragon Ball Z during the Saturday morning cartoons...I've never seen the attraction, myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a nice Christmas even though you couldn't be w/ your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your Christmas was so good! Ours was nice and relaxing as well. Family free = drama free (for us)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you guys had a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome! Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good Christmas! I've been roped into watching a lot off Naruto, which is alright except I have to read subtitles and therefore can't multitask (aka. page through fb, instagram, pinterest) while watching.

    ReplyDelete