Thursday, December 12, 2013

Review: Dollar Shave Club

Awhile ago I was looking for a subscription box for my husband. I used to get monthly packages from Birchbox  and he was getting jealous that he didn't get something cool in the mail on a regular basis like me. (The only reason I don't have an active subscription anymore is because they sent me so many awesome things that I had to stop so I could get a chance to use everything without wasting anything.) In my searching I found Dollar Shave Club. At first I was going to get it for Will...but I ended up getting it for me instead. I picked the middle range blade and I love it!

I think it looks great and it feels great. I wanted Will to see it for himself before we ordered it for him. He's picky about what he uses. He's a creature of habit so he has a hard time switching products. As soon as he saw my new razor and blades, he tried to steal them for himself. I guess we'll be signing him up too.

Now he won't have an excuse for tickling me with his scruffy chin when he tries to kiss me and I won't have an excuse for prickly legs.

Dollar Shave Club

**I wasn't asked to write this post. I just wanted to share a great product and a great deal with you.**

5 comments:

  1. I need to think about doing this. John is always complaining about my prickly legs because I never have sharp razor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I need to get on this! Good Xmas present for the boy too. :)
    http://thebrunchdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure there's any razor in the world that could convince Angel to stay clean-shaven! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom always complains about my prickly legs, but it's because I am lazy. I totally participated in my own version of no-shave November. Gross I know.

    ReplyDelete