Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What did I get myself into?

Will has most of this week off so we were planning on a doing a daytrip or two and relaxing at the house. We've never been big on partying into the New Year. Normally we just hang out, watch a movie, and call it and early night.

Yesterday we ran into one of our friends outside the BX and got to talking. None of us had plans and none of us wanted to do anything big. So we decided to do nothing big altogether.

So now I'm cooking up a feast for tonight. Sure, we could have just grilled some burgers and hot dogs...but I feel like making a real meal.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

  1. Happy cooking to you! I was actually going to do nothing for New Years Eve...Angel's working till 8 tonight and has to be up by 5 am on New Year's Day to go back to work so he won't stay up till midnight....but then my family all decided to go to a swing dance downtown tonight. Should be an adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Most of my friends are out of town visiting family, so I have a pretty low key night as well. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your night and happy new year! Brad has to work at 5:30am, so I'm pretty sure he'll be asleep by 9:30 and I wont be far behind. Ha! There's always next year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha hope it went well! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your meal went swimmingly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it went well, at least you'll have a range of test-subjects for your meal so you can get a good indication of how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete