Thursday, January 16, 2014

Coffee Date



I'm linking up with Taking Steps Home & In Its Time today!

Where are you seated (near the counter, near the window, near the door, against the wall, etc.)? I'm at my desk on the first floor, against the wall, and facing the kitchen.

What are you sipping/munching on? I just finished the last of my water. I know I should be sipping on some coffee, but it's almost 2 in the morning here. [I'm on a horrible sleep schedule because I was up all night watching the NFL playoff games last weekend. I figure I'll be up late again this weekend so I didn't bother trying to adjust back to a reasonable bedtime.] I was just getting hungry though. I was debating between a frozen pizza or leftover shrimp pasta.

What do you want to get off your chest first (can be as deep as you want)? Honestly, there's nothing really weighing down on me. Life is so good right now. Other than my anxiety over football, I've been so happy and content lately.

If you could choose anyone (besides us of course) who would you have a coffee with? My best friends from Portland. We rarely get just the four of us together to sit and talk for hours like we used to. It's so rare between family and husbands and busy schedules...not to mention the fact that I live halfway around the world now.

Ech & Will

What is inspiring you lately? As always, my blogger friends. They're all writing and photographing and cooking and creating and running and traveling and conquering the world. They constantly inspire me to be more creative, to make positive changes, and to try new things.

What are your plans after coffee? I would love to clean the house, but my husband is currently on day shift and would give me the look of death if I woke him up. I'll probably eat and Netflix. [I still haven't decided between the pizza or leftovers] I've been getting into Torchwood since I've suspended my watching of Season 7 of Doctor Who. Will got me the collectors set of the series up until the anniversary episode. He's been watching from the start and I figure I'll watch with him instead of going ahead without him. It's slow going though because he works long hours and we have to alternate with Dragon Ball Z. I bought him the series for Christmas and he's trying to make me love it. But yeah...food and Netflix.

10 comments:

  1. FROZEN PIZZA! yes - I would always pick that hahaha.
    I've wanted to watch torchwood - any good?
    and I still need to get on the dr. who train - everyone keeps talking about it.
    OH MY GOSH DRAGON BALL Z!!! I haven't heard that show's name in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Seahawks absolutely destroy the 49err and wipe that smug look right off of Jim Harbaugh's face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad life is going well for you, girl! It's so nice to be reminded of all the goodness in our lives, right?

    And I so get what you mean about connecting with good friends. It's so hard to coordinate schedules but when it happens, it seems like time stands still (until the end, however, when it seems like time's flown by!). :)

    p.s. Eating and Netflix. That sounds like a lovely plan to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is the way to go! I pick that on a regular basis over cleaning (regardless of a slumbering hubs).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Football anxiety is real. I'm already such a mess about this weekend haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza, always pizza. Now you've got me craving it. That's basically the only food I ever really crave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bloggers inspire me too! So much talent with the ladies of The Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not having coffee either. Water is good for you, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you were watching the football games!! me too!

    ReplyDelete