Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Travel Tuesdays: My Favorites

Travel Tuesdays

Welcome to my Travel Tuesdays link up! Please link up with me, I love reading about everyone's travel adventures. All I ask is that you link back to the current week's post (this week's link: http://bit.ly/KaS1fs if you do decide to link up. Either post a link or use the button above. You don't have to post on Tuesdays. That's just when I'll be posting and opening the week's link up.




I don't actually have a Travel Tuesdays post for you today. But I want to share these awesome travel posts with you:

I've been to Seattle many times and have visited the first Starbucks store a few times, but I've never been inside. See Seattle Bloggers' visit: Original Starbucks Store at Pike Place Market

Budapest is on our list of places to see before we leave Europe. I loved reading about Semi-Charmed Kind of Life's time there: Cityscape on Camera: Budapest, Hungary

It's no secret, I'm from Hawaii. So any posts about Hawaii immediately captures my attention. This post by Captain & Clark (aka two of my Tanzania battle buddies) had me itching to do something epic and adventurous. Adventures in Hawaii

Unplugging and spending time with family sounds like all kinds of perfection to me. Check out Take Steps Home's recent family reunion: Trio | in pictures

I'm already dying to visit Boston someday. But the snowy pictures on Jodi Bean's Blog were sprinkles on the cupcake for me. So gorgeous! Snowy Boston

4 comments:

  1. Traveling is just so fun! Something you can always do and it never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are going to do this travel tuesdays!! I can't wait until we start traveling again once we get to England! :) Ill for sure be linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love traveling, I just wish we could do it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to the original Starbucks, though it's such a tourist spot haha I liked going in the weekdays when not many people were there.

    ReplyDelete