Saturday, January 18, 2014

What City Should You Live In?

I took that quiz that's been circulating around Facebook...or at least my Facebook feed. Apparently, this is where I belong:


Yay! I do belong in Portland! Of course I was super curious about Will's city so I made him take it too. He picked almost completely different answers and still ended up with Portland as well. At first he jumped up and celebrated. But then he was like, "That doesn't make any sense! I should live in Florida!"

Is it rigged? Probably. I'm sure there are only a handful of cities to choose from. But I'm going to take it as fate.

5 comments:

  1. Despite my choice of G&R, I won Paris. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Paris and then re-took it because I was really unsure about two of my answers and I got Portland lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Barcelona--not quite what I was expecting but who am I to say no to Spain!! I love these kinds of silly quizzes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Barcelona! Most of my family got Cape Town. :)

    ReplyDelete