Saturday, February 15, 2014

Booked!

We booked our first trip to the US together! This may not seem like a big deal, but it kind of is. We have both traveled back to the home country since we moved to Italy, but not with each other. We've been planning and talking about this trip since last year (he put in for leave before he deployed) so it's great to finally buy our tickets.

First, we're going to Oregon for one of my best friend's wedding. I'm so excited to be her bridesmaid! Will missed another of my best friend's wedding last year, so it'll be great to have him there for this one.


The next weekend, we're going to Florida for Will's sister's wedding. She asked me to be a bridesmaid and her fiance asked Will to be a groomsman. I haven't been to Florida since before Will and I got married and he hasn't been back since right before we moved to Italy. So it's a long overdue trip for us.


Crazy right? Two important couples in our lives are getting married within a week of each other! We're so excited for both days and this trip can't come soon enough.

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! That will be so exciting and fun, and awesome that you can both be back together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! I'm excited for the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Have a ton of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, YAY! This will be an amazing trip for you both! And it is a big deal that you both can come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Is it crazy that I kind of miss Portland? Well, Portland in the summer, anyways.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great that the timing worked out to be at both in such a short amount of time.

    ReplyDelete