Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Carnevale Couples in Venice

I think my favorite part of Carnevale were the couples costumes. If the mister is here next year, and not off on some military adventure, we want to dress up. Between now and then we're on a mission to find awesome masks and capes. I already have a cool idea in mind for what we'd wear.

Anyway, here are my favorite couples that we saw. There were tons more I wish I could have gotten, but it's a challenge to capture pictures between all the crowds and pushy photographers.

Carnevale
Carnevale
Carnevale
Carnevale
Carnevale

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! So awesome and colorful and extravagant! Though I'm pretty sure the only way Angel would ever do a couple's costume with me would be if I could think of a couples' costume that involves him wearing his beloved bear suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I was never able to make it down there during Carnevale, but I love seeing the photos. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and Will will be able to dress up. Plus, I want to see what costumes you'll choose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! What was the weather like? I couldn't imagine wearing those costumes in anything over 50 degrees! I'd be sweltering.

    ReplyDelete