Friday, February 7, 2014

Laughs

This has been showing up all over my Facebook feed:

I was reading it while Skyping with Will and I burst out laughing at the last two lines. Of course he wants to know..."What are you looking at? Why are you laughing? What's going on?" So I read it to him and kept an eye on his reaction.

No joke when I got to the penis and thumb line, he gets a curious look on his face. Then he holds up his thumb and stares at it for the rest of the time I'm reading.

I'm pretty sure he didn't hear anything after that line. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. Boys...so predictable.

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh--that's hilarious!! I really want to do with this with my husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm totally trying this on Jonathan at the next commercial.....

    ReplyDelete