Tuesday, February 4, 2014

No Words

I've basically been spending all my time watching highlights, press conferences, and analyses of the Super Bowl. It's been a dream since the huge win.

I thought about writing a lengthy post about how much I love my team and how amazing the game was, but it's kind of redundant if you follow my blog or Twitter feed. Plus there's nothing I can write or say that hasn't been drilled home by now. My team is amazing.

Go Hawks

This was a couple hours before the game. The game started at 12:30 am Italy time so I planned on taking a nap at some point during the day. But I was so excited I couldn't sit still...there's no way I was going to be able to sleep.

Go Hawks

This was as the game was ending. I was setting up to take a super happy celebratory selfie, but I got distracted by what was happening on the screen. It got all kinds of emotional. They were overlooked and underestimated and they proved everyone wrong. I'm so proud of my team.

Go Hawks

Like I said, the game started at 12:30 am. I didn't fall asleep until past 7 am. I was so hyped it just wasn't going to happen.

But you know what the media hasn't showed or played up? We have players who have their priorities right. This happened in the locker room after the game.

5 comments:

  1. I find news channels are so often very superficial. I'm impressed at your commitment to watching the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I'm bummed the broncos lost I'm stoked for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you, the team, and their fans. I was rooting right along with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell you're pretty thrilled about all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I was rooting for the Seahawks and LOVED watching them dominate through the entire game. Even better, they have the first (and only) player with hearing loss (#40 Derrick Coleman) on their team which makes me love them even more. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete