Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Travel Tuesdays: Nazaré, Portugal

Travel Tuesdays

Welcome to my Travel Tuesdays link up! Please link up with me, I love reading about everyone's travel adventures. All I ask is that you link back to the current week's post (this week's link: http://bit.ly/1gVuyK9 if you do decide to link up. Either post a link or use the button above. You don't have to post on Tuesdays. That's just when I'll be posting and opening the week's link up.




Will made it to the town of Nazaré to see the beach. As usual...he had very few words to say about it. The waves were big and it was cool.

Nazaré, Portugal
Nazaré, Portugal
Nazaré, Portugal

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I was like... "where's the rest of the post?" Too funny, your man of few words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahahhaa oh boys.
    the photos are gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha boys...

    the waves do look awesome though!

    ReplyDelete