Thursday, March 20, 2014

Will's Goulash Soup, My Food Envy

This little blogger is so proud! My husband took a picture of his food and sent it to me without my having to ask!!! You guys, this is huge! He's thinking like a blogger!

If you can't tell, I'm ridiculously happy to have Will actively think about contributing to the blog. Normally it's like wrestling with a stubborn bear to get him to take pictures or talk about what he's up to.

My mouth literally watered when I saw this picture:

goulash soup
Will's goulash soup

I'm experiencing some major food envy right now. If I were him, I'd be eating that every night. Of course when I asked him about it he was super descriptive, "It was good." UUUGGGHHH! Did you want to pour it into a pool, jump in, and eat your way to the surface? Or is it just a "try it once and I'm over it" kind of meal? Details, Man! Details!

But I'm just grateful that he thought to send the picture.

Oh, did I forget to mention he's in Poland? Yeah, stay tuned. Tomorrow I'll explain.

6 comments:

  1. Ahw I wish my hubby thought about my blog but then again I've never let him see it....I feel like he might not get it, is that wierd? And Poland?! I'll be on the lookout for that post :)
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right!? My stomach grumbled as I looked at the picture. I don't think that's a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Will really fully understands, but he knows that it's something I really enjoy. As long as I don't ask him to write a post, he's happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, your blogger-thinking is contagious! Now it just needs to get contagious to the point of words... adjectives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly! He describes everything as just "good"

    ReplyDelete