Friday, July 4, 2014

More from a sleep-talking Will

Happy 4th of July! I hope you're all enjoying the holiday. We're taking advantage of the long weekend with a trip. Check Facebook or Twitter for updates to find out where we are!

Every weekend he tries to switch to my sleep schedule so that we can get out during the day. Usually this means going out during the mornings before he crashes in the early afternoons for a "nap". Last weekend I tried waking him up from his nap and this happened:

Facebook

He no joke tried to give me orders like I was one of his airmen on the line. He just kept telling me to do the tanks and run the blah blah blah. It was all coherent thoughts and spoken as if he were awake. I just didn't understand most of the crew chief jargon so I couldn't hurry up and write down what he was saying.

As my aunty points out, I'm a sleep talker too. Will has only heard me sleep talk a handful of times though. I really hope that we're having epic conversations when we're both sleeping. Or it would be even funnier if we were having completely different dreams and trying to have two separate conversations that merged into one ridiculous yelling match because neither of us understand.

11 comments:

  1. hahaha! Wow, that's pretty coherent for sleep-talking, even if we don't know what those technical words mean! Both Angel and I occasionally sleeptalk, and Angel always tries to make me talk more if he hears me. He said a couple night ago I called him "Lizzy" and told him to do something (Lizzy is my sister...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha my hubby sleep talks too!! Well....sleep cries actually, like a girl Hahahahaha
    -Marley
    http://www.afandlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie@HandlingWGraceMonday, July 07, 2014

    Hahahahaha. That's funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is amazing! hahahaha I love when you give little random snips of ya'lls life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always trying to get Will to talk more. I usually ruin it and wake him up by laughing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I used to yell a lot. It used to scare the crap out of my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One time I kept poking him, trying to wake him up and he would say a non sequitur sentence. "I didn't set my alarm." "The toothpaste is on the table." It was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephanie WhitenerThursday, July 17, 2014

    I talk in my sleep too. The things that Tom hears is ridiculous! That would be great to catch both of you sleep talking to each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Right? I'm sure we pick on each other in our sleep. I bet it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete